Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Didn't Forget About You!

This is a crochet project I started well over a month ago and I swear I didn't forget about it! I just got side tracked with other craft ideas, school, life, and...umm...ok fine, I'll be honest! I just lost some motivation, but don't worry, I got it back and I started working on it again by sewing the squares together.

Progress is slow but it's still going!

As I was lining up my granny squares, I notice some of them were slightly bigger than the others.  I guess this is due to  the uneven tension of the stitches since my crochet skills aren't up to par yet, but once I sewed them together it looked ok. I still need to make more squares...which is the most tedious part of this project. Let's hope I can keep my motivation going. Wish me luck!

I hope your projects are going more productively than mine!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. My sewing lies sadly neglected... Waiting for the chirstmas bug to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ coffeeaddict, haha! I hope it comes soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. find it very creative!
    you may open your own store thru www.easybuilder.pro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, your project is simple and you can do it easily and you can get success. I hope, you are satisfied with your project and you are doing it with great interest. Dissertation writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. crafting is not simple yet, yes we have many new technologies for crafting but no one can use, So in your project, you have done a great job, If you start this in starting so it gonna be amazing.
    dissertation assistance service

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your content and the lessons you share with your readers. Every time I read a post best forum I feel like I am able to take advantage of this post,

    ReplyDelete